Global Wellness Center LLC (GWC) provides individual, outpatient, intensive outpatient and medication assisted treatment for mental health and substance abuse treatment needs.
GWC is seeking a full time Clinical Supervisor with a Licensed Independent Social Worker with Supervision (LISW-S) in our COLUMBUS, OHIO LOCATION.
Purpose: Responsible for providing minor direct services to clients of the agency as needed including, assessment, treatment planning, and care coordination. Additionally, the Clinical Supervisor provides mostly supervision, program compliancy and direction to clinical staff that are not independently licensed and/or are seeking licensure as part of a training program.
- Lead and ensure to provide solid clinical department compliancy coverage
- Provide Clinical Supervision, program administration and direction to clinical staff that are not independently licensed and/or are seeking licensure as part of a training program.
- Accurately assesses and documents clients presenting problems, history, symptomology, mental status, diagnosis and prescribes initial interventions in a timely manner.
- Meets with client/patients to assist in developing specific, realistic, and measurable treatment goals and objectives.
- Conduct diagnostic assessment services and SUD evaluations in order to identify client needs.
- Orient clients to GWC clinical programs, policies, procedures, and phases of treatment
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Active Ohio LISW-S License
- Previous Mental Health experience in social work or counseling
- Strong documentation skills and ability to use electronic health record system
- Must be caring, compassionate and have a strong desire to provide aid and make an impact
- Motivated, organized and detailed personal traits
- Knowledge of community resources helpful
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Computer skills
- Performs other duties as assigned to promote the overall mission and vision of GWC and other areas deemed necessary by the Clinical Supervisor and Practitioners.
- Must have a clean driving record as per the insurance carrier’s policy.
- Pre-employment criminal background check and drug testing are mandatory.
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Generous Paid Vacation, Holidays and Sick
- Potential Career Growth
- Professional Development Assistant
- Proficient in use of personal computer and related software (e.g., EMRs, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) use of office equipment (e.g., fax, copier, printer).
- Able to type 30+ words/minute.
- Must have Relevant Mental Health LISW-S work experience
- Social Work or Counseling: 2 year (Required)
- Master’s Degree (Required)
- Ohio LISW-S (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Global Wellness Center is proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 – $72,000.00 per year